last week, we organized a baby shower for one of our friends! the whole thing, including organizing the party, decorating her place, and actually attending the party was absolute fun! i don’t remember when last i decorated my place (or anyone else’s place) with balloons and all… something like a b’day party decoration. now I do! and thank God, nitin managed to save the life of my newly-tried recipe "aaloo achari"!! i was afraid that i’d ruined it but then the wok was the culprit!
one question that really bothers me these days is "how do you spend your day?" i’m kinda tired of telling everyone that i cook, read, write, and meet my new friends! at times, i feel that this question makes fun of me! ok, it’s just a feeling. it actually doesn’t. and no no no, i don’t wanna pursue an MBA. it’s not my cuppa tea ppl! i only wanna enhance my creative writing skills in this free time and maybe, learn a new language. how about French?
here i am, with yet another TAG, courtesy sups (3 blogs ago)
1. Name five of your all time favorite movies: fifty first dates, life is beautiful, golmal (old), khoobsurat (old), ice age
2. Name one movie which you recommend as a "must see": all my favs
3. The one and only one movie that you’ve seen the most number of times in a movie hall: ice age (twice)
4. Which movie comes to your mind first, when you think about the funniest movie? golmal (old)
5. Which movie made you really emotional? taare zameen par!
6. Which movie series, do you think, was as interesting as the first part in the series? final destination
7. Which movie, according to you, didn’t live up to your expectations, after all the hype you’ve heard? so many of them, so many…!
8. which movie, really surprised you? the lake house (don’t ask me why)